Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Father's Day

Our grocery foiled my plan for the super delicious meal I mentioned in my last post. It's a lamb dish, but our grocery store didn't have the right cut. Stay tuned-I promise I'll make it before the 30 days is up!

For Father's Day we went hiking with some friends. We adventured way up in the mountains and made it over 6,000 feet in elevation.

Hitting the trail
Stunning views:

Taking it all in.
Not too shabby...
Patrick's first time in the grass:

"Um. Mama? What is this stuff?"
Oh wait, it's not so bad!
 Playing on some rocks:

Just chillin. Contemplating life. (yes, Jon was holding him out of view)
Recreating Lion King:

(Not a real cliff)
Sleeping:

Baby life is hard.
I even made it out from behind the camera. And he was happy for the occasion:


It was a fun family day! Jon mentioned that we set the bar really high for future Father's Days. That means that we will either hike every year or I am going to have to get seriously creative...

The fam


1 comment:

  1. I love these pics!!!! What a good looking fam :) and a beautiful view! I LOVE the narrations.

    ReplyDelete