Sunday, July 14, 2013

Recipe Index Weeks 3 & 4

Not So Boring Chicken Stir Fry
I think between this post and my Weeks 1 & 2 index (there's a link at the bottom so you don't have to go hunting for it), this is most of the Whole30 recipes we used. Hope you try some and enjoy them!

Breakfast:

  • Eggs, eggs, and more eggs. With a piece of fruit.

Lunch:
  • Leftovers or salads 
Dinners:
  • Not So Boring Chicken Stir Fry We really enjoyed this dish-will definitely make it again
  • Mediterranean Meatballs (see my blog post for recipe and details)
  • Balsamic Mustard Chicken  Really delicious and simple-perfect weeknight meal
  • Paleo Pancit  A yummy twist on a traditional pasta dish. 
  • Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Chicken 
  • Spaghetti squash with homemade meat sauce
  • Herb Crusted Pork Loin Not my favorite-I think I definitely picked up the wrong cut of pork. It has potential, though, so I think I'll give it another shot in the future
Here's the Week 1 & 2 Recipe Index for ideas on side dishes and more meals, if you need it . Happy cooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment