Breakfast:
- scrambled eggs followed by a piece of fruit (usually an apple or a banana)
- Easy Paleo Frittata Make the night before using whatever veggies you like and just pop it in the microwave in the morning. So easy and quick.
Lunch:
- Salad with grilled chicken and veggies. Grill a bunch of chicken over the weekend and dice some raw veggies and just grab as much or as little of each as you want every day.
- Avocado chicken salad on lettuce wraps
- Leftovers
Dinner:
- Marinated Flank Steak (minus the Worcestershire sauce)
- Easy and Amazing Roast Chicken The title describes it perfectly.
- Turkey Tenderloin. Mix Dijon mustard, garlic, dried rosemary and thyme, salt, pepper, and olive oil (just eyeball the amounts) and rub the turkey, then bake until done
- Prosciutto Wrapped Scallops I used this recipe as a base. I didn't like how the scallops looked baked-they didn't have the good color you get when you saute or grill them-so I ended up putting them on the stove to brown for a minute.
- Spaghetti squash with meat sauce (homemade)
- Paleo Stuffed Peppers This recipe was yummy! You can find tomato sauce that's ok for Whole30 (I think) in the grocery. Just make sure you check the ingredients list. I used an arrabiata sauce (tomato sauce with crushed red peppers) to give it some extra flavor. Go that route-it ads some extra flavor and spice. It might have been a little bland otherwise.
- Pulled Pork with Mango Salsa For a paleo BBQ sauce recipe, check out my post about going to the lake.
- Spiced Mexican Tuna Steak Yum, yum, and yum!
- Herb Crusted Pork Loin Easy recipe with good flavor
Sides:
- Grilled zucchini and squash
- Sauteed kale
- Sauteed spinach
- Mashed cauliflower
- Rosemary sweet potatoes (diced sweet potatoes, olive oil, rosemary, salt, pepper-toss, bake until soft/done)
- Baked sweet potato chips (I used coconut oil)
- Roasted asparagus

I love this post!!! I've been needing some good new ideas. I definitely want to try the roast chicken... We got a roasting pan for our wedding! :)
ReplyDelete